Squatting Step Toilet Stool, Non-Slip Bathroom Squat Aid and Footstep stool (7 Inch / Foldable)
41D x 25W x 17.5H centimetres
The proper squatting posture is easy to achieve just by simply using this toilet stool - you can sit on the toilet in a squatted position and free yourself quickly with ease. Not only does the toilet stool end constipation and hemorrhoids, but also manage IBS and other related ailments. Eliminate toxins and live cleaner!
- Our Squatting Toilet Stool aids you mimic a natural squat to properly align your colon that makes it easier to poop, squatting stool might ease constipation and prevent hemorrhoids, which are often a result of straining
- Having Rubber grips on feet of the toilet stool provides more sense of stability and security that help to be as convenient as possible for your use and keeps the stool in one position and don’t let it slip.
- This Folding Toilet Stool is a worldwide doctors’ Recommended Stool. The problem with sitting is that it keeps the kink in your lower bowel. That forces you to work harder to push out the poop. Squat Aid Stool relaxes your puborectalis muscle more and straightens out your colon, giving the poop a straight route out. As a result, you can go more easily with less straining
- Our Foldable Toilet Stool is ultimate in convenience and portability. After performing the job, you can fold it down for easy storage behind any toilet. Its compact folding design make it easy to use and Lightweight quality material proves helpful to carry anywhere.
- You can use with any UK standard toilet at a comfortable height. Achieve the desired posture by placing Squat Aid Stool at reasonable distance to elevate your feet properly. Unfolded Size: 41 x 25 x 17.5 cm, Folded Size: 41x25x10 cm.